(1 review, average rating: 5.0/5)
- Cuisines: Other
- (307) 332-4322
- 983 Highway 789 Lander, WY 82520
- Price range
- $$ ($11-$25)
Claim this restaurant now!
- The Hitching Rack is a nice dinner restaurant...
- Reviewed by bigmanoftheredsea
- Price Range (per person): $11-$25
- Visit Again?: Yes
- Party Size: 3
The Hitching Rack is a nice dinner restaurant with a bar in a seperate section of the building. The lights are low, decor classy and servise cheery and helpful. Your food takes a little while to cook but only because it's all fresh. The food may seem a bit pricey but the amount of quality food you recieve gives you your money's worth. Each time I've visited this restaurant I've enjoyed myself. The staff is wonderful and service prompt. Food is always hot when it reaches your table. Its clean and small, a very nice palce to eat. Reservations are reccomended but not a must.
- Order: Halibit, came with rice or potato, tarter sause, fresh loaf of bread, soup and salad bar, Dessert was turtle cheesecake