(1 review, average rating: 5.0/5)
- Cuisines: Other
- (802) 684-3616
- 46 Hill St Danville, VT 05828
- Price range
- $$$ ($26-$60)
Claim this restaurant now!
- My family and I are frequent customers at the...
- Reviewed by Meaghan Burke
- Price Range (per person): $26-$60
- Visit Again?: Yes
- Party Size: 3
My family and I are frequent customers at the Creamery. We always eat "downstairs." the menu is limited, but the ingredients are always fresh. The staff is great, my parents don't even have to order drinks, the owner/bartender always knows what they want. My mom LOVES their french dip, served hot with tender roast beef and cheese and au jous. Another favorite is the grilled swordfish with herb butter, and the home of the best chicken parm I've ever had. The past few times we have been, the chicken dish is always the same...Basil Pesto CHicken, which was fantastic the first few times i had it, but the last two times i've had it's not been as good. Dessert is always fantastic, there's always an argument over which pie to get...maple cream or triple berry. Still, if I want a great meal, this is the place i know i can go to.
- Order: Perfect manhattan, vodka gimlet, cosmopolitan. Salad, shrimp cocktail, break & butter, French Dip, Prime Rib, Basil Chicken Pesto, Triple Berry Pie & Maple Cream Pie.