- Food Poisoning
- Reviewed by Vee
- Price Range (per person): $11-$25
- Visit Again?: No
- Party Size: 2
So..decided to come here because a friend had gone before and said it was good.
1) According to my friend, some things had changed - no more free samples of different "appetizers" to start with & no substituting anything, even though she had done it before
2) The menu is EXPENSIVE!...sorry but unless you're here for the lunch menu, the quality of the food here does NOT equal the prices
3) When I finally decided on a chicken terriyaki bento box and a side of spicy salmon roll...i was happy to see that at least I did get a fair share of food that filled me up...I spent $22 after tax and tip and that was because I tipped them poorly due to their lack of service
4) I woke up to the dreaded food poisoning and spend my entire Saturday in bed puking and other not so pleasant things
Bottom line: NEVER eating here again..I wish I could get my $22 back to pay for the medication I needed to calm my stomach while I was sick...
- Order: Chicken Terriyaki Bento Box & Spicy Salmon Roll